Rebuild Webalizer stats

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by edworcs, Dec 4, 2013.

1. edworcs

edworcs New Member

Hi,

ISPConfig 3.0.5.2, Centos 5.10

I'm trying to rebuild Webalizer stats for a single domain for a 12 month period. I have all of the apache logs in /var/www/DOMAIN/log which is a symlink to /var/log/ispconfig/httpd/DOMAIN/

I'd like to be able to do this from the command line. I wrote a short script to do this (see below). I would like to be in the position to force the rebuild using a defined webalizer.conf file. I'm confused as there appears to be several locations for the key Webalizer files (webalizer.conf, webalizer.current, webalizer.hist). Here's the command I'm trying to use:

Code:
    /usr/bin/webalizer -c /var/www/DOMAIN/log/webalizer.conf -n DOMAIN -s DOMAIN -r DOMAIN -T -i  -b  -d  -v -o /var/www/DOMAIN/web/stats 20131130-access.log
    The script is plain and simple and loops through this against a list of log files:

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

DOMAIN="DOMAINNAME.COM"

while read -r line

do
            echo "$line"
    		/usr/bin/webalizer -c /var/www/$DOMAIN/log/webalizer.conf -n $DOMAIN -s $DOMAIN -r $DOMAIN -T -i  -b  -d  -v -o /var/www/$DOMAIN/web/stats $line

done < logfile_list.txt
    I'm clearly missing something. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Webalizer remebers the last log line that it processed, so it will skip all older entrys even if you feed them again to webalizer. Try to delete the webalizer,hist and webalizer.current file in the stats directory. Then run webalizer for each of the log files, it is important that you process them in the right order, starting with the oldest one.