Recommendation for CMS with gallery

Discussion in 'Smalltalk' started by nenad, Jul 16, 2014.

1. nenad

nenad Member

Hi everyone,

it's been a years since I was in CMS business, and now I have to install some CMS with powerful gallery (such a Coopermine, or at least it was powerful), with possibility to define side modules and FIXED categories on menu (so not 'blog' type with Archive Jun, May, April blah blah side menu type and with easy social media integration - not so much for login with google or facebook account, but with options to share pictures or stories on social sites such as face, twitter, pinterest etc. Site is run by admins so basically membership of users/visitors doesn't play any role as forum is turned off.

So, I need to upgrade this site http://cvecara-neven.com/ (without turning it into blog type) with all goods things but adding those social network integration stuff.

Please advise.
    What would you choose for such task?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. manal

manal New Member

Hi nenad,
    I just checked your site and trust me it really needs to be revamped. You should consider making it look very simple and descent. The whole green colour is flooding out. Your florist web business is good but presentation matters in such categories.
    Do you wish to rebuild it.

3. nenad

nenad Member

I know it has to be needs to be revamped, it's been almost 10 years since I installed that CMS (DragonFly CMS). As for green - nothing about it - she just love it. Period. What I asked is: