Recreate email

Discussion in 'General' started by Felipe, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Hi,

I was using the IPSConfig -> Site manager, specially in email part and I deleted one email and when I tried to create that email again and the ISPConfig can´t allow to create that email because its showing that email already exists. When I look at mysql, in del_status table the email name is there. My question is what I need to do to recreate this email with an "existing" name. What file and table I need to edit?

Thanks to all.

Felipe Rocha

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You do not need to edit any files or tables.

ISPConfig has a recycle bin (like Windows, KDE, Gnome, MacOS or any other modern operating system or interface) and as long as an item is in the recycle bin, you can not create a new item with the same specification, e.g username or domain.

Solution:

Click on the recycle bin item of the reseller to which the website of the user belongs and click on empty recycle bin.

3. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Uau :)

till, thanks a lot.... very fast your post....

Ok.. Everything is working again...

4. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Neither everything is so good...

I followed the procedure that till was described and still existing in mysql table del_status one line.... even after the recover.
    The interesting thing is because the line that exists in del_status it is an active domain, I can edit in site option, but it still in del_status table. Is it a thing that I need to take care about it or I can live without concern with it?

Tks 4 all.

Felipe