Remote Framework - Client Add - Ispconfig 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Germanius, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Germanius

Germanius Member

Hi guys,

i wrote a bridge between my own software and ispconfig (remote framework), but i have got a problem.

i added a remote user and i only can choose functions for mail actions. i selected all.
    nevertheless i tried to add a new client/customer via the remote framework but i always got the error function klient_add doesnt exist.
    then i tried to add a mailadress and it works without problems.

so, is there a way to add clients via the remote framework in ispconfig 3? how can i grant access to the remote user to add clients?

thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The functions to add clients are only available in svn and will be released with ispconfig 3.0.2.

3. Germanius

Germanius Member

Is there a way to use these functions in the version 3.0.1.6?
    Copy files from the SVN to my 3.0.1.6 installation?

4. t-mug

t-mug New Member

Short Outline

Could you, please, give a handy link to some sort of outline, which Remoting framework functions work, which don't and what's the roadmap of the Remoting framework for ISPconfig 3? On the project page at least I have not found any hints beside the Remoting framework for ISPconfig 2.

5. till

Download the ispconfig 3 tar.gz file and look at the examples in the remote_client directory. There is no additional documentation available.

6. till

Might work, but you might ahve to copy several other libraries as well as it might be that the remoting files need some of the new functions. better wait for ISPConfig 3.0.2 which will be released in q1 2010