Remoting Framework - Anyone have a sample script that adds a website?

Discussion in 'General' started by bpmee, Mar 12, 2007.

1. bpmee

bpmee Member

Hi All,

I've been trying to figure out the remoting functions that come with the "remoting" add on for 2.3.1.

I've got everything installed correctly, but I'm not sure how to create a .php page that could interact with one of the functions.

Specifically, I'm talking about "add web" - or add a website.

Anyone have a sample page with fields that uses this function???

Thanks!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. bpmee

bpmee Member

I have those scripts, I meant a sample php page that could call a function

Hi Till,

Thanks, I have those scripts - but I need a .php page that, for example, allows me to type in a domain, www.mydomain.com and then submit the form via remoting to make a new website.

Anyone have something basic like this???

Thanks!

4. mlz

mlz Member

Somewhere I have some scripts that build a site based on a user filled form. However I'd have to finish the scripts, as there is very little error checking done in it. I gave up on the framework until a newer version of the devel comes out, as there are some fairly painful bugs in there that prevent it's use on a production server, at least for my needs.

5. bpmee

bpmee Member

Thanks MZL

Hi,

Thanks ... It would be of great help to just get an idea of how to go about building a very simple interface.

My ultimate idea is to be able to batch add (add multiple domains) under 1 common reseller, after I have specified common parameters for each new website....

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The remoting framework works also with the ISPConfig stable version, when you enable XML in PHP. There are several thraeds about this in the forum.