Replication error in slave server (Error 'Table 'dbispconfig.sys_cron' doesn't exist' on query)

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ganewbie, Jun 2, 2017.

1. ganewbie

ganewbie Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    I'm trying to mirror ISPCconfig server, both master and slave servers running on debian jessie.
    *master is openvz container
    *slave is kvm
    I'm following Florian Schaal's tutorial which is in the below link. However i stopped at section 5.4 Import the dump on server2
    specifically when i ran SHOW SLAVE STATUS \G CMD as i didn't get the appropriate result but i got the below and attached errors

**link: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...abase-cluster-on-debian-8.4-with-ispconfig-3/

**[ERROR] Slave SQL: Error 'Table 'dbispconfig.sys_cron' doesn't exist' on query. Default database: 'dbispconfig'. Query: 'UPDATE `sys_cron` SET `running` = 0 WHERE `name` = 'cronjob_monitor_ispconfig_log'', Gtid 0-1-10, Internal MariaDB error code: 1146

I tried to run the below cmd but it keeps giving more errors. any suggestions?
    mysql> SET GLOBAL SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER = 1;

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I guess that's the running ISPConfig on server 1. Edit the root crontab on server 1 with "crontab -e" command and comment out all cronjobs that are listed there (add a # in front of the lines). Then redo the steps starting with 5.3. Before you start with chapter 6, activate the cronjobs again.

3. ganewbie

ganewbie Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi Till,
    Thank you very much, I tried all what you told plus restarting the cron service after the change by this cmd (/etc/init.d/cron restart) but i'm still getting same error. I'm attaching the cron pic if that can help somehow. Do you think of anything else I can try?
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer