Replication failed. Error: (client) in MySQL server: (localhost) Unknown column...

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by darinpeterson, Aug 24, 2013.

1. darinpeterson

darinpeterson Member

Hi,

I updated ISPConfig to the stable branch today, and I am not getting the following error on a slave server:

Code:
    Replication failed. Error: (client) in MySQL server: (localhost) Unknown column 'gender' in 'field list' # SQL: REPLACE INTO client (`client_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`company_name`,`company_id`,`gender`,`contact_name`,`customer_no`,`vat_id`,`street`,`zip`,`city`,`state`,`country`,`telephone`,`mobile`,`fax`,`email`,`internet`,`icq`,`notes`,`bank_account_owner`,`bank_account_number`,`bank_code`,`bank_name`,`bank_account_iban`,`bank_account_swift`,`paypal_email`,`default_mailserver`,`limit_maildomain`,`limit_mailbox`,`limit_mailalias`,`limit_mailaliasdomain`,`limit_mailforward`,`limit_mailcatchall`,`limit_mailrouting`,`limit_mailfilter`,`limit_fetchmail`,`limit_mailquota`,`limit_spamfilter_wblist`,`limit_spamfilter_user`,`limit_spamfilter_policy`,`default_webserver`,`limit_web_ip`,`limit_web_domain`,`limit_web_quota`,`web_php_options`,`limit_cgi`,`limit_ssi`,`limit_perl`,`limit_ruby`,`limit_python`,`force_suexec`,`limit_hterror`,`limit_wildcard`,`limit_ssl`,`limit_web_subdomain`,`limit_web_aliasdomain`,`limit_ftp_user`,`limit_shell_user`,`ssh_chroot`,`limit_webdav_user`,`limit_aps`,`default_dnsserver`,`limit_dns_zone`,`default_slave_dnsserver`,`limit_dns_slave_zone`,`limit_dns_record`,`default_dbserver`,`limit_database`,`limit_cron`,`limit_cron_type`,`limit_cron_frequency`,`limit_traffic_quota`,`limit_client`,`limit_mailmailinglist`,`limit_openvz_vm`,`limit_openvz_vm_template_id`,`parent_client_id`,`username`,`password`,`language`,`usertheme`,`template_master`,`template_additional`,`created_at`,`locked`,`canceled`,`tmp_data`,`id_rsa`,`ssh_rsa`) VALUES (a portion of one of my users information was printed here...
    -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
    key information was printed here....

Was the "gender" field eliminated in the updates to 3.0.5.3?

Thank you,
    Darin

2. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

The gender field is not part of the current stable 3.0.5.3
    It is introduced in SVN stable branch and will probably be part of stable 3.0.5.4
    It seems you have used svn stable on one server but not on the others.
    All servers have to use the same version of ISPConfig.
    You will get a lot more problems when you have svn stable on the master server and 3.0.5.3 on slaves!

3. darinpeterson

darinpeterson Member

Yes, you were right after all Marius. The error has been resolved by updating all servers with SVN revision 4129.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  4. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Ok. I hope, you know what you are doing ;)
    SVN 4129 is not yet ready for production use, so prepare for some more errors occuring ;)