[RESOLVED] ISPCONFIG3 / Billing Module Section | Freezes | Spinning and Memory Usage

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by DDArt, Mar 31, 2017.

1. DDArt

DDArt Member

I have the billing module which I haven't used since upgrade to 3.1, I would like to now and as soon as I click on "Billing"
    all I get is the spinning "loading" button and tried that on Chrome and FF and my CPU/RAM usage goes from med. to high usage.
    It is stuck on "flashy spinning loading box"..

I am not sure if it is php-fpm using over 1gb/ram and even after killing the process, and re-log or even reboot, back same thing, do you have a suggestion where I can look or reset the billing module, maybe even uninstall/re-install because I only have 1 test invoice in there.

Clicking on Billing also disables all/everything else, I can't click on other areas to browse away from.

Thanks,

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most likely you are using a Billing Module version that is not copatible with that ISPConfig version. ISPConfig 3.1 and newer requires Billing Module 2.0 and newer as the complete UI of ISPConfig has been changed in ISPConfig 3.1, so the UI files from Billing Module 1.4 can not work with that new ISPConfig version.

3. DDArt

DDArt Member

If I already have it, and I am trying to update it, or install over it, instructions just state, php install.php but there's also a "update.php"
    should I php update.php or php install.php. Instructions only has install and no update.
    I don't mind starting fresh as I don't have any invoices, and install new, just want to know which directories and mysql tables I need to delete.

Thanks,

4. till

DDArt likes this.
  5. DDArt

DDArt Member

Thank you, that was too easy :) Forgot there is a full manual for the billing module.
    It worked great.

6. OpenSources

OpenSources Member

My issue is that the billing modules input titles are not showing up. I have the I put boxes, but no titles. I tried using some css with no luck.

7. till

Which billing module version do you use and which ISPCnfig version and which langauge?

8. OpenSources

OpenSources Member

Hey, Till. I am using the latest version. I've even run the update to be sure. I'm using english

9. till

Try to run an update on the billing module to see if this fixes it. If not, please post a screenshot that shows your issue.

10. OpenSources

OpenSources Member

There are no titles

Attached Files:

11. till

And you run an update of the billing module already?