Restarted Droplet, Sites not accessible

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by idahoguy4life, Sep 3, 2014.

1. idahoguy4life

idahoguy4life New Member

Hey everyone,

I have a centos server built on a digitalocean droplet. I've used this setup for over a year with no issues. Approximately a week ago I restored the droplet (server image) from a previous backup with no issues. Today, I restarted the server for the first time since the backup restore and, in doing so, broke it!?

By broke it, I mean I don't have SSH access from any terminal but directly through my digitalocean account and none of the sites I had set up on ISPConfig are resolving in any browser. It is not a DNS issue as DNS lookup is still resolving to my server IP and none of them DNS records have been touched.

I'm guessing it may be something to do with a vhost file or /etc/hosts file setting but I just don't have the server knowledge to know what to fix or what questions to try to answer ahead of time.

Can anyone take the time to help me please? All of my sites I have hosted on this are down!

2. srijan

srijan New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Which tutorial was followed for the server creation ?

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Have you checked if all services are started like httpd, ssh, pure-ftpd, postfix, mysql and dovecot? If you are unsure, login to your server and restart them.