Resync - not all servers visible

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Vega777, May 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Vega777

Vega777 New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,
    I need some help with Resync function. It's multiserver setup with old ispconfig (3.1.15p3). I don't see one server in Resync page. It is missing in Website, FTP-acounts, Shell-users and Client Database config dropdown, but it's listed in Cronjobs.
    Server services of the server:
    upload_2022-5-23_18-21-55.png

Any idea what could be wrong ? My assumption is some incorrect data in database, but don't know where to start.

2. nhybgtvfr

nhybgtvfr Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

do you have any websites, ftp accounts, ssh users, or databases configured on that missing server?
    i believe it only lists the server in those dropdown lists if that service is in use on that server.
    perhaps the existing cronjob(s) on that server is an orphan(s) from previously deleted website(s)?

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

And only servers are visible there that are not mirrors of other servers, as a mirror gets synced when it's master is synced.

4. Vega777

There are websites, ftp accounts, databases and ssh users. It's not a mirror. Everything else is working fine e.g. creating/deleting websites, FTP-accounts... I just don't see that server in the Resync list of those services. When I run this query :
    Code:
    SELECT server_id, server_name FROM server WHERE web_server = 1 AND active = 1 AND mirror_server_id = 0 ORDER BY active DESC, server_name
    I get the list of webservers, which is correct and contain that missing server. I assume that there is some issue when the code is checking if there are any records for the server, but don't know what exactly.

5. nhybgtvfr

that only lists servers that are configured as active webservers, yes. that will give the full list, that doesn't mean that there are active websites, databases, or logins on that server.

try
    select domain from web_domain where server_id = '#';
    select username from ftp_user where server_id = '#';
    select database_name from web_database where server_id = '#';
    select user from shell_user where server_id = '#';

replacing # with the actual server_id for this server you want to resync.
    those should return a list of actual accounts configured for each service on that server, if it returns an empty list, then there's nothing to resync for that service.

6. Vega777

I'm getting records for all the queries except the last one : select user from shell_user where server_id = '3'; - #1054 - Unknown column 'user' in 'field list' . There is column 'username'

7. nhybgtvfr

yep, that's my mistake, it should be select username

sounds like it should be showing up in the list resync lists though, only other thing i can think of right now is perhaps it used to be a mirror of another server, that maybe got removed?

what do you get for select mirror_server_id from server where server_id = '3'; ?

8. Vega777

I get value 0 .