RoundCube 0.3.1 package available for ISPConfig 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Hans, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

This weekend RoundCube 0.3.1 has been released. This is the bugfix release for RoundCube 0.3-stable, so an upgrade to the latest version is recommended.

I also did a small patch for ISPConfig 2, as it was a special request from this post in our forum.

Download
    Readme
    Release information

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. esezako

esezako Member

I have problem

I have a problem with RoundCube 0.3.1. When i open a mail i have a white screen. Can somebody help me?
    Thanks

3. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

It's not related to ISPConfig, but in most cases executing the following command on the shell as root helps: /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server restart

4. esezako

esezako Member

thank's

Thank's but of course this not solve the problem.

Sorry for my bad english.

5. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Do you see any related errors in you log file or RoundCube log file?

6. esezako

esezako Member

Hi, in syslog, mail and mail.err i don't see anything. Where is the roundcube log?

Thank's for your time Hans

7. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

The Apache log file for ISPConfig on port 81 is within /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs
    The RoundCube log is in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/logs

8. esezako

esezako Member

Hi, i forgot that ispconfig have self logs :eek:

The roundcube log say:

Code:
    [04-nov-2009 11:23:37] PHP Warning:  include(DOMDocument.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No existe el fichero o el directorio in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php on line 99
    [04-nov-2009 11:23:37] PHP Warning:  include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'DOMDocument.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/:/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program:/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/lib:/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/include:.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php on line 99
    [04-nov-2009 11:23:37] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/lib/washtml.php on line 247

9. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

I think the PHP's DOM XML extension is missing.
    -
    Is this the first time you installed RoundCube or is it am upgrade from a previous version?

-Which version of ISPConfig 2 do you use?

10. esezako

esezako Member

Hi, Hans.

Is the first install of roundcube.
    The ispconfig version is 2.2.29.

How can i see if de DOM XML extension is present?

Thank's

11. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Within the inc.main.php file which can be found in the /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/config folder, you can enable the RoundCube installer.
    If you did that, you can enter the RoundCube installer within your browser. The Installer will tell you exactly which requirements are necessary to run RoundCube successfully.

The current ISPConfig version (since version 2.2.24) compiles PHP automatically with libxml2 support if you have the libxml devel package installed on your server.

Probably you need to install the libxml devel package form your Linux distribution and upgrade ISPConfig to the latest version.

12. esezako

esezako Member

Thank's for your solution. Certainly i haven't install the libxml devel package.
    When i upgrade the ispconfig test again roundcube.

I inform you when do that.

Thank's

13. paxpacis

paxpacis Member

Hi Hans,

I upgraded from 0.1-rc1, I backupped the sqlite.db and restored it after the installation of 3.0.1 but the addressbooks of the users where empty.
    I rolled back and everything is ok..

So my question is how do I upgrade to 3.0.1 and would be able to use the sqlite.db I now have so all users keep their addressbooks?

Regards..

14. madmucho

madmucho Member

I recomend you run update.sh under bin directory that will help with changed data structure in sqlite db.

15. emdok

emdok New Member

Will there be any upgrade releases for ISPConfig 2 of RoundCube 0.4 ?

16. amoniak

amoniak New Member

I agree! I have Roundcube 0.31 sucessfully running on ISPConfig 2.2.37 and would love to upgrade..

can anyone either make up a package for ISPConfig or provide a howto on how to upgrade my current working 0.31 install of roundcube?

many many thx
    d

17. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator