roundcube change password plugin - problem

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by bluehat, Mar 18, 2013.

1. bluehat

bluehat New Member

I installed and configured theISPConfig plugin to change password via roundcube.

After I login to roundcube, I get to the settings menu "Account" and "Password". The parameters of the remote user (soap) are correct, in fact when I use the plugin I DO NOT SEEM soap error.
    After that I changed my password, when I return to menu "email" I see a connection error IMAP, but if I logout and then login again (with the old password) everything works as before.

It seems that the plugin (which does not return any error) changes the password for the user in the current session, but NOT CHANGE MY PASSWORD on the server.

I have read that changes to the plug-ins are applied every minute via a cronjob ... In this case it seems that the cronjob is not working!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian.

help me, thank you.

2. Horfic

Horfic Member

Hi,
    the plugin changes the password for the current roundcube session and the mail account. As you already described, changes to the mail account take up to 1 min if the cron is set like this, which is default and of course its working.

When you change the password, you should see a message successfully changed. That means everything worked.

3. bluehat

bluehat New Member

not work

how do I know if cron is configured correctly? Unfortunately, the changes are not applied to the mail server ...

4. Horfic

Horfic Member

look in your ispconfig panel if the jobqueue under monitor is empty, it should be. If not you have a misconfiguration of the cron for ispconfig