ROUNDCUBE not working (fresh install)

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by uteliux, Nov 9, 2015.

1. uteliux

uteliux Member

Hello, roundcube not working (sending, saving messages) but i still can read, delete messages. Then i press send nothing happens. In LOG`s i see:

Code:
    [09-Nov-2015 14:56:51 +0200]: <agtgqf2p> PHP Error: Failed to load config from /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/zipdownload/config.inc.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin.php on line 157 (GET /webmail/?_task=mail&_m$
    [09-Nov-2015 14:56:51 +0200]: <agtgqf2p> PHP Error: Failed to load config from /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/jqueryui/config.inc.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin.php on line 157 (GET /webmail/?_task=mail&_mbox$
    [09-Nov-2015 14:56:51 +0200]: <agtgqf2p> PHP Error: Failed to load config from /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/zipdownload/config.inc.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin.php on line 157 (GET /webmail/?_task=mail&_a$
    [09-Nov-2015 14:56:51 +0200]: <agtgqf2p> PHP Error: Failed to load config from /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/jqueryui/config.inc.php in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin.php on line 157 (GET /webmail/?_task=mail&_acti$

maybe someone has suggestions why this happening? system configured by following
    https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...l-pureftpd-bind-postfix-doveot-and-ispconfig/

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. uteliux

uteliux Member

nobody has what problem?

3. uteliux

uteliux Member

up =]

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if you installed a zipdownload and jqueryui extension and these extensions are not fully configured, at least they complain that their config file is missing.

5. uteliux

uteliux Member

till thank you for your reply. any suggestions how to fix ?

6. PaulDGx

PaulDGx New Member

I have the same issue with the same errors in the log.
    I have followed the same guide 5 times to make sure i havent missed anything, but Roundcube will not send or save.
    i see a few people with the same issue in the comments of the guide.

I could really use some help with this.

Thanks

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Try to reinstall the roundcube packages. If these files are still missing then it might be that the RoundCube package from Ubuntu is buggy at the moment.

8. PaulDGx

PaulDGx New Member

Fixed / Bodged it.

The two erros in the log above are read hearings i think. In this post [can't post link]
    Code:
    ://www.eenyhelp.com/bug-809769-roundcube-error-log-filled-messages-config-file-cannot-be-loaded-help-215912720.html
    Vincent Bernat wrote
    This fixed the errors in the log but didnt fix the main issue.

In this post
    Code:
    s://forum.vestacp.com/viewtopic.php?t=9904#p36513
    jimmyeao wrote:
    This worked for me, I can now send and save email.

At a guess i would say it had something to do with the alias pointing to what i think is a simlink but im new at this !!!

I hope this helps
    Paul

9. uteliux

uteliux Member

It WORKED!!!

Markku Rautanen likes this.
  10. Markku Rautanen

Markku Rautanen New Member

Thank you SO much Paul, Jimmyeao etc. You made my day ! I had the same Roundcube not-sending problem. But after copying tinymce -directory, my installation worked again.