Roundcube plugins not working

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by emcee, Jul 25, 2017.

1. emcee

emcee New Member

Hi, I installed ISPConfig 3.1.6 on Ubuntu 16.04, nginx.. Everything is working fine except I don't seem to be able to get isp-roundcube plugins to work. Roundcube was working fine with archive and zipdownload plugins. (not from isp roundcube plugins) I also wanted to activate password plugin without success. Somewhere in the forums I found out that I should be using isp-roundcube plugins for that purpouse so I followed this manual.

Now none of the plugins are working. Roundcube is still working fine. I tried this several times, I'm using a snapshot I took earlier. No errors are shown in logs.
    I noticed isp plugins use $rcmail_config while roundcube uses $config in config.inc.php files. Has this got something to do with the problem? Even if I change the plugins array to what it was before, the before working plugins are not shown in roundcube.
    Any help on this problem would be appreciated.

2. emcee

emcee New Member

Took me a little time but I figured it out: in order for this to work, plugins need to be symlinked to /var/lib/roundcube/plugins not in /usr/share/roundcube/plugins or /etc/roundcube/plugins.

Works like a charm, now...;)

3. Alan de Almeida

Alan de Almeida New Member

This works for me. Thanks!