RSPAMD default config in ispconfig3

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by johnymas, Feb 20, 2020.

1. johnymas

johnymas Member

Hi,
    firstly I'm very satisfied with RSPAMD but I have a question about default settings for all ispconfig Spamfilter users at once. As I could see I can add Policy Records and also I can add many Spamfilter users in "ISPCONFIG control panel -> Email -> Spamfilter....." if I want and define rules for them, which is good. I also found that actual values for all Spamfilter users are located in
    /etc/rspamd/local.d/users

Default values for all Spamfilter users are
    reject = 15;
    add_header = 6;
    greylist = 6;

So where can I change these default settings for all Spamfilter users at once?
    Regards

2. johnymas

johnymas Member

I tried to change values in
    /etc/rspamd/actions.conf
    but nothing happened even after resyncing in Ispconfig -> Tools -> Resync
    I created file as I found on RSPAMD official page but still nothing happened even after resyncing in Ispconfig -> Tools -> Resync
    /etc/rspamd/override.d/actions.conf

Is there somewhere set a higher priority from the Ispconfig or would you please tell me what is the reason there won't be differences?
    Anybody?

3. Steini86

Steini86 Active Member

Did you have a look at ISPC -> EMail -> Spamfilter -> Policy -> Select your Polica (normal) -> RSPamd?

Have you restarted rspamd after doing the manual changes? Instead of editing the files on the filesystem, I would suggest to go to the rspamd webpanel -> configuration and change them there. There might be an ispconfig way on how to do that but I don't know it and can't help here.

4. johnymas

johnymas Member

Yes, I've tried everything you mentioned even rspamd webpanel -> configuration but still, nothing happened. Anyway, I can set Policy separated for every single domain which is good but I'm still curious why rspamd webpanel -> configuration doesn't work? Is it because of some settings made by Ispconfig or what?

5. Steini86

Steini86 Active Member

My guess is that ispc configuration sets these values explicitly for each account which overwrites the global setting. The dafault could be set in ispc panel.

6. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

The default values which are used when no value in ISPC is found, can be set in the RSPAMD interface. The values that you find in there under "Configuration" (actions-box at the top).