SabreDAV and ISP

Discussion in 'General' started by Dextros, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Dextros

Dextros Member

Hi Guys

Thank you for your help last week, the server migration is complete and all clients and their sites are back up and running.

I am trying to install SabreDAV so that I can share calendars and contacts. I am comfortable with installing everything except the following;

Start by making sure you have created the required subdomains for your SabreDAV Framework:
    dav.mydomain.tld
    dav-r.mydomain.tld (alias points to dav.mydomain.tld)
    dav-rw.mydomain.tld (alias points to dav.mydomain.tld)

‘dav-r ‘ and ‘dav-rw ‘ are used for calendar and address books sharing functionality. These can be subdomains or aliases of dav.domain.tld. They all need to point to the root of your SabreDAV framework folder.

I am trying to use Roudcube mail, with plugins. I am on Debian Wheezy also, using Apache.

I could do this under each domain that I have, and create a separate database and file location for each domain, but I would prefer to not do that, unless you think its necessary.

If I were to not have separate domains, do I need to put make a .conf file for apache2 and then allow it inside ispconfig.conf file where the location will be at.

I cannot seem to find any examples for this file, and am a little lost.

It is also recommended that I move away from the default location, which is /var/www/roudcube/plugins

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Lee