send copy to -email not shown in RSpamd history?

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Taleman, May 24, 2022.

1. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

When a mailbox has "Send copy to:" set it works but RSpamd history does not show the copied mail going out. This perhaps makes sense, the e-mail just got filtered so filtering it again when a copy is sent to somewhere else is not useful. But it confused me, I thought the copy was not working. I checked from mail.log to see the e-mail actually is sent to the copy adddress, so things are working as expected.
    Is it intended behaviour that RSpamd history does not show these "Send copy to:" e-mails?

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

I don't know what that would show offhand, but when a message is forwarded in smtp it should pass through rspamd one time, and I would expect to see that in rspamd.log. If you forward in sieve (the 'Copy during delivery' option is checked) you should see it in rspamd.log twice, once for the original message and a second time when dovecot injects a new message into the mail system to "copy".

3. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I looked at rspamd.log. There the copy message is found, but the entry does not contain any info that I would undestand as being a copy sent to outside.