Site owner changing problem!

Discussion in 'General' started by MarciPain, Jan 16, 2011.

1. MarciPain

MarciPain Member

Hi!
    I have a big problem with 3.0.3.2

Moving 3 vhosts to another user, after this action:
    recreated amtomatically this 3 vhost in all minutes (apache2 always restarted), and content lost.
    Whats wrong ?

Log:

PHP Warning: copy(/etc/apache2/sites-available/kemart.hu.vhost): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/apache2_plugin.inc.php on line 833
    PHP Warning: copy(/etc/apache2/sites-available/mahirpress.hu.vhost): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/apache2_plugin.inc.php on line 833

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  2. MarciPain

MarciPain Member

I deleted and recreated the site, cronjob always overwrite index.html.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I'am not able to reproduce that on my servers, neither that websites get lost on client change nor that a index.html file gets overwritten. The problem that a index.html file was overwritten is fixed more then a year ago, so it seems as if you dont run 3.0.3.2 if you still have that problem. Also problems with changing the clients have been fixed long ago. So it seems as if you do not run a current ispconfig version. Please redo the update by downloading the ispconfig 3.0.3.2 tar.gz file and then run the update.php script.

4. MarciPain

MarciPain Member

Now updated again, and problem same!

5. MarciPain

MarciPain Member

I compared the installer and installed version
    All files identical.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok. So lets try to reproduce the exact setps that you did which caused the problem on the server:

You went to the web module, clicked on a website, selected another client without changing anything else in the site settings and clicked on save and this caused the site to be removed and afterwards recreated as empty website?

7. MarciPain

MarciPain Member

No
    before your reply, i empty the sys_datalog table (after the backup)
    and the problems be over.

Thank you for your time, i hope so the problems do not repeat.