smtp socket error 10061 on port 1025

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by CD_PlaYeR, Mar 31, 2011.

1. CD_PlaYeR

CD_PlaYeR New Member

Hi!

i'm new to this forum so if i've post at the wrong place please tell me so that i post a the right one. and thanks a lot for theses great tuto.

my problem is that i can't send mail with OE, it's giving me the socket error in the title thread,
    same on port 465 and same on port 25 too. i a kinda confused by it because all the others that had this problem had it from the start and the solution given to them worked. i didn't had this problem before and sending mail was working fine until that happened like 3 days ago.

i've tested it from work computer on microsoft <= dunno if that might be the problem at first
    and my mail seems to work from my server.

Thanks

2. CD_PlaYeR

CD_PlaYeR New Member

i forgot to give what was in mail.log

Mar 31 04:55:01 pqmserver postfix/smtpd[11814]: connect from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]
    Mar 31 04:55:01 pqmserver postfix/smtpd[11814]: lost connection after CONNECT from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]
    Mar 31 04:55:01 pqmserver postfix/smtpd[11814]: disconnect from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]

3. CD_PlaYeR

CD_PlaYeR New Member

solved

nvm this thread i finally got it working. it was the router at my work computer.
    you can still tell me if i had post to the right place for future posting.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, that's the right place. Even if you post in the wrong place, we can move it to the right subforum, so don't worry. :)