Socket problem with one site in particular

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by babydunk, May 16, 2016.

1. babydunk

babydunk Member

i upgraded from wheezy to jessie as per this guide https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/how-to-upgrade-debian-wheezy-to-jessie-stable-release/

the whole upgrade seemed to go well , no errors and i just used all the original .conf already on server on setup. but the problem i am seeing now . one of my siites originally on wheezy wiill not create a web3.conf automatically. i have place one manual but the site will not display. the other problem is when i setup any new sites. all folders are made but the same problem the web*.conf willl not create automatically

i am new to dedicated servers and i am greatful that their are people like yourselves. who like to help others :D
    thanks for any help in advance ;)

2. babydunk

babydunk Member

heres the global error.log
    and heres the domain error.log

i have check the dir and the web3.sock is there

3. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you re-run ispconfig installer (update.php) after upgrading to jessie? Do that if you have not, and go into ispconfig interface and resync all websites afterwards.

babydunk likes this.
  4. babydunk

babydunk Member

hi Jesse

i ran ispconfig_update.sh and resynced the server and webserver at seperate times lol but still that one site that wont display :( i am currantly trying to check dir / file ownership incase that is the issue . :D oh the joys hehe one way to learn though

5. babydunk

babydunk Member

i just noticed also that fail2ban is not working . socket = /var/run/fail2ban/fail2ban.sock is not were to be found . my system seems to have a problems creating socket's

6. babydunk

babydunk Member

my first problem is now fixed . i dont know how or what i done but after allot of footering and the 3rd go of creating a new website. finally all the files created properly the /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/web*.conf and the /var/run/php-fpm/web*.sock all present and correct :D

now i just have to figure the what fail2ban is no longer work since the upgrade :confused:

7. babydunk

babydunk Member

way hay :D

its turn out when fail2ban upgraded some of the filters had change names and just needed renaming in the jail.local

im a happy man now