[SOLVED] ISPConfig 3.1.5 Nginx directives for MediaWiki

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ktownmods, Jul 12, 2017.

1. ktownmods

ktownmods Member HowtoForge Supporter

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Take a look at the error.log of the website to find out what the reason for the 500 error is.

3. ktownmods

I fixed an error with the php7.0-fpm.sock
    And now i have a blank page at https://wiki.ktownmods.de and nothing in error log

4. till

Which error did you had with the socket file?

Put a php test file, e.g. info.php, in the website root with:

<?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>

inside and check if that works.

5. ktownmods

The path to the socket file was wrong and after i added the right path the blank page comes
    I try this with php second

6. ktownmods

7. till

Never seen that ISPConfig used a wrong socket path. What was the old path? My guess is that your change now caused the white page.

8. till

Seems to work now, at least I see the info.php output.

9. ktownmods

Yes now i see the info.php but on https://wiki.ktownmods.de the error.log says

Code:
    2017/07/12 11:57:20 [error] 14619#14619: *10 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/skins/Vector/skin.json does not exist! in /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/includes/registration/ExtensionRegistry.php:99
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php(155): ExtensionRegistry->queue('/var/www/client...')
    #1 /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/LocalSettings.php(131): wfLoadSkin('Vector')
    #2 /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/includes/WebStart.php(126): require_once('/var/www/client...')
    #3 /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/index.php(40): require('/var/www/client...')
    #4 {main}
      thrown in /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/includes/registration/ExtensionRegistry.php on line 99" while reading response header from upstream, client: 87.145.236.44, server: wiki.ktownmods.de, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "wiki.ktownmods.de"

10. till

As far as I can see, the error is a missing file in MediaWiki.

11. ktownmods

I try to fix it now i message you when done

12. ktownmods

I forgot to install the skins over git (onyl downloaded) xD
    And now it works
    Thank you