"solved" Uid-mapping cannot be changed if there are already mail users

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ganewbie, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ganewbie

ganewbie Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    I have server as per https://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-debian-10-buster-apache-bind-dovecot-ispconfig-3-1/
    Debian 10.
    ISPConfig 3.1.15
    The server was working correctly for couple of weeks until I have decided to install Rspamd.
    Now The page under System -->server configuration --> server config --> Mail tab.
    is empty and If I guess the data from another working server, it does not accept it and give the error "Uid-mapping cannot be changed if there are already mail users"
    How do I get the default data? I do not have a backup of the server as it is a week old and I have migrated an old server to it.
    Thanks,

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can find the defaults in the install/tpl/server.ini file in the ISPConfig tar.gz file.

ganewbie likes this.
  3. ganewbie

Thanks, Till I found all the default but still I cannot save it gives the error "Uid-mapping cannot be changed if there are already mail users."
    How to save it?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to set the config directly in the server table, the column is named 'config' and its content is the same ini format from the file.

ganewbie likes this.
  5. ganewbie

Till
    You are the best.
    For newbies:
    You need to open phpmyadmin --> choose database "dbispconfig" --> choose table "server" --> click on edit --> scroll down untill you find config and under value you will find twhere to paste the missing mail information.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019