We´re using ISPCONFIG 22.214.171.124 with two mailservers. After changing a mailbox spampolicy (not making any new policy or messing with the policys - just changed from a basic spampolicy to a litel tougher) suddenly no mails were comming. That was for both mailservers. So I turned of the spamfilter and started to investigate. What I found out was that the our basic-filter policy had been reseted to 0, 0, 0, 0 on all values in the database - for example spam_kill_level. Editing the policy in Ispconfig fixed the problem. I dont know how this happend and infact I will not try to repeat it - but since it quite a horrible thing (a lot of mails are permanent lost) I thought it would be a point reporting it. But anyway I think that it would be a point that the spam_kill_level field in the database shouldn´t have 0 as default value.