Spamassassin not working correctly?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jcorrea920, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Jcorrea920

Jcorrea920 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I am running ISPConfig 2.2.18 on Fedora Core 6 perfect setup. Around November we saw a huge increase in spam so finally last week I had some free time to install Rules Du Jour and run a cronjob to update Spamassasin's rulesets. I also configured Postfix to reject mail on the rbl's before even reaching Spamassassin. I haven't installed postgrey yet, but did install FuzzyOCR for image spam. I tested it and it works correctly.

Now the Problem:
    Today I recieved spam with my email address as the sender. It had a Spam Score of 78, and was from what I could see an image spam. My Spam setting are set to 2.2 ; Where did I go wrong? Below is the complete image header of this email, although I changed the obvious myemail and mydomain and mysmtpserver from the real ones I have.

Does anyone know what this might be? My only guess is that somehow by inserting my email as the sender it get's by because of automatically beloging to the whitelist. How could I fix this? Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks for your time in advance.

JCorrea920

2. Jcorrea920

Jcorrea920 New Member

White List issue

Apperrantly I had the whole domain on the white list RWL:

Code:
    @mydomain.com

Oooops!

:)