sql statement to show client/domain list

Discussion in 'General' started by larwilliams, Apr 2, 2007.

1. larwilliams

larwilliams New Member

Hi, I am trying to write a small PHP script that lists domains by client (just for a simple page)..

Like:

Client 1
    www.1stdomain.com
    www.2nddomain.com
    www.3rddomain.com

Client 2
    www.theirdomain.com

Client 3
    www.anotherdomain.com

I've got a partially working SQL query which pulls up a list of domains.. i am just really confused about the table dependencies and stuff.

This is what gets me a list of domains right now:
    Code:
    select web_host, web_domain from isp_isp_web, isp_dep, isp_isp_user where isp_isp_web.doctype_id = isp_dep.parent_doctype_id and isp_isp_web.doc_id = isp_dep.parent_doc_id and isp_isp_user.doctype_id = isp_dep.child_doctype_id and isp_isp_user.doc_id = isp_dep.child_doc_id
    If someone experienced with the sql linking could post the proper SQL statement, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    - Lawrence

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

This should work:

Code:
    SELECT isp_dep.child_doc_id FROM isp_dep, isp_nodes WHERE isp_nodes.doc_id = isp_dep.child_doc_id and isp_nodes.doctype_id = '1013' AND isp_nodes.status = 1 AND isp_dep.parent_doc_id = '$doc_id' AND isp_dep.parent_doctype_id = '1012' AND isp_dep.child_doctype_id = '1013'
    where $doc_id is the doc_id of the customer.

The child_doc_id that you get then is the doc_id of the corresponding web site from isp_isp_web.

3. larwilliams

larwilliams New Member

Hi,

Just to confirm, the customer information (business name, first name, last name, and more) is stored in the isp_isp_kunde database, am I right?

I guess my script will need 3 queries... not a problem though.

Thanks!

- Lawrence

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, it is in the isp_isp_kunde table.