SSL / Multiple Sites / LE / Other site content

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Cyb3rblade, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Cyb3rblade

Cyb3rblade New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hey,
    I know this question has been asked multiple times, but I cannot get my ISPconfig to work correctly (I think it worked in the past, bust stopped)
    I read the FAQ and both Domains are on the same IP (IPv4 and IPv6) but Site B is showing the Content of Site A.

Can you help me?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This can have 2 reasons, I'll cite it from FAQ:

So you'll have to check if SSL is really active for both domains, might be that you requested a LE cert and LE rejected it so SSL is disabled again or you enable SSL but did neither enable LE checkbox nor create a self-signed ssl cert. The other option is that you mixed * and an IP address between in the IPv4 field. And there is a third option, a typo in the domain name.

3. Cyb3rblade

edit:
    See next post

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  4. Cyb3rblade

Sorry, now Site A shows the SSL Cert of Site B o_O
    Maybe I need additional help

5. Cyb3rblade

What Im already tried:
    Deleting Site B
    Removing LE from site A
    Re-creating Site B
    Re-enabling LE for Site B
    re-enabling LE for Site A

Resulted in: SSL Site A showing Site B's content

//edit: in /etc/apache2/sites-available there are .err-files of site A and B
    //edit2: the non-error .vhost file shows Virtualhost *:443 the .err-file seems to be correct IP:443

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, so there is something in the new config file that breaks apache, an .err file is only created when apache fails to start with the new configuration.

Do you have any custom apache directives in the apache directives field of the website?
    Do you have any custom templates in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom/ folder?

Cyb3rblade likes this.
  7. Cyb3rblade

Solved! Thank you!
    faulty apache directive. :(

ahrasis and till like this.