SSL Support IDN Domains (Not LetsEncrypt)

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by blackfox123, Jul 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. blackfox123

blackfox123 Member

Hello,

Everytime i configure a new website which is IDN and enable SSL Support, then the SSL configuration is not written to the apache configuration .vhost file. Ever when i create the domain without special chars, enable SSL it works, then i changed to IDN names and it removes SSL support!

Any fix for this?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Tested it in ISPConfig 3.1.12 and there are no issues with IDN Domains and SSL here.

Here is what I tested:

've added a new website, entered domain name 'törn.tld' in the domain field, then went to ssl tab, eneterd the ssl details in the first fields, selected 'Create certificate' as action and pressed save. Then I waited a mnute and tested the site and checked the vhost file. SSL was created and is active for the site.

3. blackfox123

blackfox123 Member

OK Super, then it's not a bug. I'm on 3.1.12 too. It just doesnt seem to be generating the SSL block within the vhost config file.
    Any ideas wher ei can look for debug info?

4. blackfox123

blackfox123 Member

OK i have removed the vhost config manual resync.. i removed from the control panel and re-added.. seems to work, then i removed again and re-added and it doesnt generated. Strange behaviour - i will investigate a little more.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer