Stats

Discussion in 'General' started by ikrudolf, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ikrudolf

ikrudolf Member

When trying to open the stats (webalizer and awstats) I get a Internal Server Error.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Stats get created once every night. You have to wait up to 24 hours until they get created.

3. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

I do too till because awstats is installed out of the doc_root for suexec, I moved it and updated all the conf files but I get this:

Code:
    [2010-10-28 13:07:07]: uid: (526/web30) gid: (528/528) cmd: awstats.pl
    [2010-10-28 13:07:07]: target uid/gid (526/528) mismatch with directory (48/48) or program (48/48)

(I tried setting the awstats dir to be owned by apache:apache).

I thought it was creating the static files everynight - not just running awstats.pl on demand? Have I shagged something?

4. till

The awstats implementation in ispconfig creates static files by a nightly cronjob, it is not run on demand. Please do not move awstats.pl to another folder then the OS default as this might cause it to fail. Suexec does not matter for that as we talk here about shell scripts and not a script executed by apache.

If awsatst does not work on your server, then check that the paths to the awstats files that are defined in the server config match the file locations on your server.

5. Xenocide

Xenocide Member

ok - are they created by cron_daily.php or another cron job? :)

6. till

ISPConfi has only one cronjob file for all daily cronjobs and that is cron_daily.php

7. Toucan

Toucan Member