Strange RewriteRule Problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by rkeusch, Sep 5, 2007.

1. rkeusch

rkeusch New Member

i have a small problem in my Vhosts_ispconfig.conf. there is always a rule "RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://www.mydomain.com/test$1 [R]"... but why? i played with a sub-domain test.mydomain.com and with a co-domain "test". but both of them i have already deleted and all recycle bins are empty :(
    but after a reboot of the server i have always this RewriteRule in my Vhosts file. where is this rule located? how could i deleted this entry permanently?

greets roli

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. rkeusch

rkeusch New Member

hi till

i have no warning in my ispconfig log. i have also a new co-domain created yesterday and all changes are correct in the vhost file... and my entry is also still there :(

4. till

If the rewrite rule is still there, the domain must sztill exist in the database. Please check all recycle bin's.

5. rkeusch

rkeusch New Member

i checked all recycle bin's once again... but they are all empty :( could you tell me in witch table this information is stored?

6. rkeusch

rkeusch New Member

till,

could please say me where this entry are stored in ispconfig? i have still this problem :(

7. till

in the table isp_isp_domian. But do not delete it there manually without deleting all dependant records in isp_dep and isp_nodes, otherwise you will mess up the database structure.

8. rkeusch

rkeusch New Member

till,

is it possible that you give me a short instruction how i'm be sure that i delete the right dependencies. thx

9. till

For isp_nodes table:

isp_nodes.doc_id = isp_isp_domain.doc_id AND isp_nodes.doctype_id = isp_isp_domain.doctype_id

For isp_dep table:

isp_dep.child_doc_id = isp_isp_domain.doc_id AND isp_dep.child_doctype_id = isp_isp_domain.doctype_id

10. rkeusch

rkeusch New Member

till,

thanks for this great "how to"! i could fix now my problem!