Stuck in the queue red circle with a 2.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Tekati, Dec 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tekati

Tekati ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I added a mail server to our setup and now somehow I have a RED 2 stuck. All the servers are updating properly and I had a few hiccups getting this all setup so I think it is just a issue from that. How can I figure out what is stuck in the queue so I can remove the database entries?

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. Tekati

I can run server.sh on all the active servers and there are no errors or issues. I think what happened is I added a server and was trying to replicate and it did not go as planned so I probably deleted the server and started over and something is most likely stuck in the queue from that server I deleted. But not sure.

4. Tekati

Maybe what would help is to know where that Red # is generated from? Is there a pointer counter table I am missing? Does it some how correspond to sys_datalog?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, it's from sys_datalog. Each server as a column 'updated' in the server table and this contains the last datalog_id from sys_datalog which has been successfully processed. So if there are records in sys_datalog for this specific server where datalog_id > updated value, then they show up as red circle.

6. Tekati

Thank you! Now I can fix this. I appreciate the reply.