Stuck processes in ISPConfig3 Control Panel

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by noAKA, Dec 20, 2016.

1. noAKA

noAKA New Member

Trying to get ISPConfig up and running and thought I was mostly there. However it appears now that the control panel is having an issue and I have 15 pending changes shown in a red circle and no other changes are going through.

Environment:
    ISPConfig 3.1.1p1 (taken from help screen)

3 Servers running Ubuntu 16.04
    Control Panel/Webserver
    Nameserver/Mail Server
    Nameserver/MariaDB SQL server

I have ran the HTF tool and see no major issues. The server.sh script only outputs Finished.

Please advise on how to further troubleshoot this issue.

-Brian

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I answered already in the other thread where you posted the issue first.

3. noAKA

noAKA New Member

Yes I saw that. I didn't want to threadjack the other guys thread and wanted access to the manual so I set up a subscription.

From the link you provided I see how to enable debug on the HTF script but not server.sh can you provide more info please.

-Brian

4. noAKA

noAKA New Member

Ok I found a problem on my database server...

Code:
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 79
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 85
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 85
    Zugriff auf Datenbankserver fehlgeschlagen! / Database server not accessible!PHP Warning:  mysqli_ping() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 198
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 200
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_ping() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 198
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'ispconfig'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 200
    PHP Warning:  mysqli_ping() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 198

5. noAKA

noAKA New Member

I think I got it. there was a password mismatch between the sql server on the control panel and the config file on the node.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, a wrong password will cause the system to fail (tasks can not be fetched and the task state can not be updated) which will cause the tasks to stay in the queue until the issue is fixed.

Just for your info, the link to the debug instructions are a the end of the post, chapter "Can not write changes to disk".