Subscriptions for howto printing and pdfs

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by clay.bell, Apr 26, 2007.

1. clay.bell

clay.bell New Member

Does anyone know if there is some trick to getting the subscription you paid for to show up? I've emailed (via contact button) the admin multiple times, but have yet to get a reply. :mad:

tia,
    clay.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You know that your subscription is working when you don't see any ads anymore, you can download VMware images, download articles in PDF format, etc. (the features that are mentioned here: http://www.howtoforge.com/membership ).

We haven't got any message from you. Which contact form (URL) did you use, and when?

3. clay.bell

clay.bell New Member

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I'll ask Till if he received any messages from you - he's the one that receives messages from the contact form.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi Clay,

I got 1 contact form message from you, but it looks like you entered a wrong / incomplete email address so all mails I had tried to send you have returned with unknown recipent messages.

Generally, there are 2 possible payment methods at paypal for HowtoForge subscriptions. 1) Credid Card and 2) eCheck.

Subscriptions that were paid by credit card where activated instantly as long as paypal is able to clear the payment with the Credit Card company instantly.

You selected "eCkeck" as payment method at paypal. A money transfer via eCheck takes 3-4 working days according to paypal. The subscription is activated automatically at the moment the payment is cleared (the money arrives at our paypal account).

The expected clearing date of your payment (according to paypal) is today, so your subscription should become active today. You sould be able to see in your paypal account if the payment has been cleared.

I'am sorry for the inconvinience.

Best Regards,

Till Brehm
    Howtoforge.com

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007