Successful login leads to login page again

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by TDS, Oct 11, 2015.

1. TDS

TDS New Member

Hello,
    I've checked out latest development version and updated current stable installation of ISPConfig3 in test environment.
    After going to start page the login screen is shown. Entering valid credentials give successful login in auth.log, but page is redirecting to login again. in login/index.php I can see that the content.php is login index page of login till "echo 'LOGIN_REDIRECT: ...'" in line 281. So login was definitely successful.
    Setting logging to debug messages doesn't help (sys_log still empty).

Who can help me?

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Check the logs of your web-server. I have no such a problem with the dev-version.

3. TDS

TDS New Member

I've look into all logs - no error. It's strange because the script is executed as it should. But the content loading is wrong and will redirect to login page again (content.php?s_mod=login&s_pg=index). LOGIN_REDIRECT is internal and should hopefully redirect to right index page - but it doesn't.

4. florian030

Can you try this with a different browser or a clean profile?

5. TDS

TDS New Member

Tried already: Opera 12, Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi

ispconfig.js is redirecting to index.php. Output of S_SESSION, $_GET and $_POST:
    ---
    Array ( [ s ] => Array ( [ id ] => 3v8a6upoa35241c72e3664hh01 [ theme ] => default [ language ] => de ) )
    Array ( )
    Array ( )
    ---
    So, $_SESSION['s']['user'] doesn't exits, although it should.[/S]

//edit 1:
    Tried with a normal user: OK
    Tried with default admin account: Error described above

//edit 2:
    Logout, Login and logout with normal user: login after that not even possible anymore

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  6. TDS

TDS New Member

Resetting password also not working :-(
    Code:
    Oct 12 08:37:16 server02 amavis[2102]: (02102-02) Passed CLEAN {RelayedInternal}, <[email protected]> -> <[email protected]>, Message-ID: <[email protected]>, mail_id: xwHf66fk5no3, Hits: 2.598, size: 545, queued_as: CA81A95, 313 ms
    Oct 12 08:37:16 server02 postfix/smtp[3437]: 77E2A4F6: to=<[email protected]>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=0.44, delays=0.06/0.05/0.01/0.31, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 from MTA(smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025): 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as CA81A95)
    Oct 12 08:37:16 server02 postfix/qmgr[2861]: 77E2A4F6: removed
    Oct 12 08:37:16 server02 postfix/pipe[3440]: CA81A95: to=<[email protected]>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.12, delays=0.03/0.05/0/0.05, dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced (command line usage error. Command output: lda: Fatal: Unknown argument: unix Usage: dovecot-lda [-c <config file>] [-a <address>] [-d <username>] [-p <path>]                    [-f <envelope sender>] [-m <mailbox>] [-e] [-k] )

//edit:
    Copied stable release 3.0.5 over developer version and removed newer mods/plugins. Now all things working again.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  7. florian030

Accoring to the last line in your mail.log i think your setup was not completly configured.

8. TDS

TDS New Member

Hello,
    tried new version from GIT today. Same problems:
    Code:
    command line usage error. Command output: lda: Fatal: Unknown argument: unix Usage: dovecot-lda [-c <config file>] [-a <address>] [-d <username>] [-p <path>]                    [-f <envelope sender>] [-m <mailbox>] [-e] [-k]
    fatal: proxymap service is not configured for table "mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_sender_login_maps.cf"

Can you send me cleaned main.cf and master.cf from your 3.1dev installation? I tried update.php several times from 3.0.5 and 3.1 but it doesn't fix the problem.
    Also tried do delete an email account and recreate it - without success.

9. florian030

I installed the master-branch some years ago and update the installation from time-to-time with update.php. There where some errors with a clean install in the master-branch, but this is already fixed. Did you see any warnings about missing dovecot? The new installer throws out some warnings in the basic-installer and allows "force configure" in export mode.
    It don´t think that it makes much sence, to send you my config. I prefer to find out, why your system is not working. Which OS? PHP-Version?