System config for mater server blank

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by dgeho1, Nov 3, 2016.

1. dgeho1

dgeho1 Member

running
    (Debian Squeeze/Sid) ISPConfig 3.1.1p1

Noticed today that I got some messages in the log, and then my web server settings for master are blank.

I tried to recreate them based on the settings from the slave.

DNS queires from outside are acting strange, but other wise mail and websites appear to be working.

All services are online according to the monitor.

restarted both servers several times.

not sure where to go from here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I thin you should better look into the sys_datalog table and check for the change of server config there. You could then copy the contents from "old" to the corresponding fields.
    What exactly do you mean with "dns acting strange"?

3. dgeho1

dgeho1 Member

I was able to get into the database, found the "old" server record in the datalog, but where do i need to copy it to?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  4. dgeho1

dgeho1 Member

I'm still stumped, can someone please help, I can see the server settings in the "old" server record, but am not sure where to copy them to to make them "current/new" and restore the ability to make changes to the system configuration via the ispconfig interface.
    Thank goodness that the script can't find the data in the database either, otherwise my .conf files would have been overwritten and my server would be down. I do have backup set that was done on 10/31 when I updated the patch sp1.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

First backup your current dbispconfig database. Then open the backup sql file with an editor, search for the insert record that inserts the data into the "server" database table, copy that record and run it in your dbispconfig database after you removed the broken record from the "server" database table.