Thank You falko & till !

Discussion in 'General' started by wpwood3, Nov 14, 2007.

1. wpwood3

wpwood3 New Member

I just want to say THANK YOU to falko and till for the great service they provide to all of us here in the open source community.

Together, they have posted over 30,000 posts here in this forum helping people like me understand and use not just ISPConfig but Linux in general. This website and their hard work made my recent move to a new dedicated server a MUCH easier task. In addition, their HowTo articles are OUTSTANDING. Excellent detail to the point where most articles can be used as "cut & paste" to deploy.

The quality of their answers and the speed at which they determine the correct solution to member's problems and questions here is amazing! I'm also in awe of the patience they show when working with people regardless of the knowledge that person may have.

Please keep up the good work!!!

2. mccharlet

mccharlet Member HowtoForge Supporter

Tank you:)

3. Krrose27

Krrose27 New Member

Yes, Thank You guys. You have/are being a great help to me also.

4. daveb

daveb Member

You Guys Rock is about the only way I can sum it up. I all but gave up on my migration to linux untill I found this community. Thanks for every thing you guys, and the forum represent.

5. mickeb

mickeb New Member

Thank you Falko and Till, I wish you all the best in life! I have learned so much from this site and from people about linux in general! This is the best site for linux guides and setups

6. vhinz

vhinz New Member

Thanks falko & co

To the guys helping a newbie like us to better understand linux...or just plain old following the tutorials, you are doing opensource community good service and the IT guys in general in this hard times.:p

Cheers! and more power!

~Vhinz :)

7. Numerizen

Numerizen Member

Want to thank them too

... for that great piece of sotware, their incredibly useful tutorials and their seemingly deepless knowledge about anything I could think of. Well at least in computer related things ;-P.

Hat in hand.