Thanks HowtoForge

Discussion in 'Smalltalk' started by cvgeeks, Mar 27, 2010.

1. cvgeeks

cvgeeks New Member

I am a novice unix user and with the help of HowtoForge have since grown into a still novice but profitable novice user.

I read the "The Perfect Server - Fedora 11 - i386 AND Fedora 11 x86_64 [ISPConfig 2]
    Version 1.0
    Author: Falko Timme - [email protected]
    Last edited 06/11/2009"
    and have since setup several servers and have since started a small hosting company.
    I'm learning allot of unix commands and troubleshooting techniques along the way it's not all fun but in the end it's well worth the trouble.
    I have since become a paying subscriber of "HowtoForge" as I am earning an income because of it.

I just want to say I've been all over the internet in hundreds of forums and have read hundreds of how to guides but none have ever taught me what I have learned here.
    HowtoForge is the best forum with the best guides, and I recommend this website to any novice trying to get started in webhosting or just all around unix.

Thanks again HowtoForge - Keep up the good work!

2. cripperz

cripperz New Member

i must say howtoforge have played a great deal when comes to opensource setups and complete guides. Kudos to the community and falko. you guys are awesome!