The following changes are not yet populated to all servers: Multiserver Setup stuck

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sheshes, Mar 18, 2019.

1. sheshes

sheshes Member

I have 50 tasks that are not yet populated to all servers since yesterday. Something is stuck and I can't figure it out. I have restared everything but nothing. The only changes that are populated fast are the web server's, the other don't really get established

If I run server.sh manually i get

DEBUG - Calling function 'check phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'. 18.03.2019-01:01 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock

any help?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is most likely a problem with the database login, changes get stuck when the slave server is not able to connect to MySQL on the master anymore using its ispcsrv* mysql user. Did you run server.sh on the slave server where the changes are for?

3. sheshes

sheshes Member

It was the bind-address parameter in mariadb conf. I should have commented out the bind-address to all of the servers.
    Although all changes propagate correctly now, I can't get any firewall rules to be written in any of the remote servers. Only the webserver is changed but the rest are still propagating for hours now.
    Only the firewall I repeat the other services dns, databases, emails etc are writting correctly

4. till

use the debug mode to find out why. And only the master mysql server must be accessible over the internet, the slave servers can be bound to localhost.

5. sheshes

sheshes Member

perfect thanks a lot!
    so I don't open a new thread, is there a way I can fetchmail from other imap servers but get the subfolders of inbox, sent items and deleted items as well?

6. till

Take a look at the Linux cmd tools imapsync or imapcopy, one of them has become closed source, but the other one is still free, don't remember which one though. But you should find them easily with Google.