"The following changes are not yet populated to all servers:" not changing after server.sh

Discussion in 'General' started by blucobalt, Jan 29, 2021.

1. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

I have run the server.sh script on all of my servers but the job queue does not change.
    image_2021-01-29_121949.png
    (Just realized the browser covers the 4th server, it has the same output as the other 3.)

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

I have already done that, but it shows no errors / useful information.

4. Th0m

Can you share the pending actions and the content of the server table in the ISPConfig database?

5. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you remove or delete any entries manually from sys_datalog table on the master server?

7. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

No, I haven't touched any of the tables.

8. Th0m

9. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

10. Th0m

The first 2 of those servers don't have a A record set, it seems. Your mailservers probably can't access your master server, so they are not updated. Or you installed something wrong, and the mailserver(s) are using the wrong database (a local database instead of the one on you master for example)

11. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

I have set an A record for the first two servers. Also, I have verified that the 2 mail servers are using the correct mysql server, and that a connection can be made to it from them.

12. Th0m

In /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php, what is set for $conf['dbmaster_host']?

13. blucobalt

blucobalt New Member

127.0.0.1, with its port set to 4076 because I use an ssh port forward/tunnel from the master server to the mail servers for security.

[root@smtp1 ~]# cat /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php | grep dbmaster
    $conf['dbmaster_type'] = 'mysql';
    $conf['dbmaster_host'] = '127.0.0.1';
    $conf['dbmaster_port'] = '4076';
    $conf['dbmaster_database'] = 'dbispconfig';
    $conf['dbmaster_user'] = 'secret';
    $conf['dbmaster_password'] = 'secret';
    $conf['dbmaster_new_link'] = false;
    $conf['dbmaster_client_flags'] = 0;

As said in my last reply, I have verified that I can access the master database from the mail servers by running mysql -u myuser -p -P 4076.