The following changes are not yet populated to all servers

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by tucuta, Jul 3, 2017.

1. tucuta

tucuta New Member

Good morning everyone.

Before beginning some technical details of the installation:
    1- Url deTutorial: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...-9-stretch-apache-bind-dovecot-ispconfig-3-1/
    2- Replace mariadb with mysql
    3- In step 10 of the tutorial did not ask "Enter the password of the administrative user?"
    4- In step 10 did not ask for "Password of the databases administrative user:"

After finishing the installation I made my first user, resynchronize ISPC and all good.
    Then create my first site and when sync is where the error appears: "The following changes are not yet populated to all servers"

Some help...?
    Thank you very much.

EDIT:
    1- Error "The following changes are not yet populated to all servers" appears when I create a website and when I create a dns.
    2- If I delete the website or dns Jobqueue work fine, but if I try to do it does not work.
    3- If I create the website and the dns appears in the browser ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.

P.S;
    1- My website points to my ip address.
    2- It is very interesting that everything creates well, and even in the jobqueue nothing appears.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  2. tucuta

tucuta New Member

I think that you already provide the most information, if you need to know something else let me know.
    Thank you very much for the help you can give me.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This blinking icon in the headline is not an error, it is just a notification that the changes are pending to be written and it must apper when you create a website or dns record, so thats absolutely ok. You have to wait about 1 minute and it will disappear. You can also verify that in the job queue, the job queue will be empty then and the blinking icon disappears.

When the icon is still blinking after a few minutes and the jobqueue does not become empty, then you can use this to see why the system is not able to write changes to disk:

https://www.faqforge.com/linux/debugging-ispconfig-3-server-actions-in-case-of-a-failure/

Esteka IT Solutions likes this.
  4. agile_dev

agile_dev New Member

It requires it PHP version as default. In my case, ISPConfig is built with Php7.4 but my server has multiple php versions and PHP8.2 was running as default php version. After changing, the default php version to php7.4, it was fixed. Related command:
    sudo update-alternatives --config php​

5. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer