This CPU lacks support for the Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3) instruction set tha

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by muekno, May 17, 2024.

1. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

I my server moved from ESXi to PROXMOX, ESXi was running on a HP Prolient DL360 G7 with 2 XEON CPUs, the PROXMOX is running on a Fujitsu Primargy RX 300 S6 Server with 2 Xenon CPUs and no RSPMAD will not run. I understand the Error Message, but what has RSPAM to do with streaming

Need help

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Where do you get that error?

3. muekno

when install rspamd under bookworm, it seams it was not installed or updated when I did an upgrade from DEB 11 to 12 following your tutorial.
    I have running rspamd without any problem I think since Deb 10

4. muekno

I installed RSPAMD ignoring the warning, seams to running fine

5. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

You can in Proxmox choose what CPU is for the virtual host. I usually choose host. You maybe have chosen a cpu variant that does not have SSSE3?
    In Proxmox Hardware settings for that virtual host, edit the setting for processor type.

6. muekno

I know, I only choose Host. I am quit fit in PROXMOX now, did some migrations from ESXi enviorement to PROXMOX,in my opinion PROXMOX ist the better VMWare evenfore large enterprise enviorement. OK enterprise level support has its price, but you can select between a lot of support levels, from none (0 EUR) to 2 hour reaction time.

But I ignored the waring an RSPAMD runs fine.