Thousands of error messaged in system log

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by muekno, Apr 5, 2021.

1. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Just recognized errors in system log of master server. When I looked last at Minitor yesterday morning everything was green after updateing all servers "apt update && apt upgrade"
    now there is a warning of errors in system log for only two of my servers, one is a web server the other is the mail server, but mails and website works fine
    new message very minute
    on the web server
    "Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/te.."
    and
    "Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'."

same on the mail server
    nothing on the other web server sql server and the 2 name servers
    the first messages are from 29.03.2021, but at that time that was not seen in Monitot which I check an 1 to 3 day baisis
    the msaages at that time
    " Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock.."
    " Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'"
    "Unable to register function 'process' from plugin 'software_update_plugin' for event 'software_update_inst_insert'"
    the web server is DEBIAN 10 testing
    the mail server and all others are DEBIAN 10

I did the OS update yesterday on my test system and then the ISConfig update from 3.2.3 to 3.2.4 as this worked fine I did the same on the production system

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems like you enabled debug mode, so start with disabling that and removing the messages.
    I suspect there is a warning/error between these messages.

3. muekno

that teh first ting i check before posting here, system -> serverconfig -> admin server -> server config has loglevel warnng

4. Th0m

Maybe debug mode was enabled earlier but it has been disabled, but you still have messages left.

5. muekno

can not remember that I did had no reason.
    but the smtp server and the web server hat debug enabled, no idea why. did reset this
    thank you

6. Th0m

Alright, now you just have to clean up the error log.