Traffic Exceedance Mail Problem

Discussion in 'General' started by krishol, Feb 16, 2006.

1. krishol

krishol New Member

hello guys,
    I m just a new user of ISPConfig. I am learning it..... well my problem is...

1. Today I have have entered one site on client section under admin. I have assigned 2MB as a Traffic MB and "Notify" as Traffic Exceedance.
    where as my site eg. www.krishol.com.np itself is around 2MB.

And I have already designed monthly Traffice Exceedance mail from management section of ISPConfig.
    Now, as per my understanding, When I open my site eg. www.krishol.com.np more then one time, it should send Traffice Exceedance mail to where i have directed it eg. [email protected] from management section. But [email protected] is not getting Traffic Exceedance mail.

So can you tell me what's the problem and how can i solve it....
    or ISPConfigis sends such mail once a month since it's a monthly Traffic Exceendance mail.
    Please help me it's urgent.
    Thank you in advance...

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The traffic is analyzed nightly when the logfiles are split, so you will get a traffic exceedence mail tonight.

3. krishol

krishol New Member

Well till, thankx a lot for your reply. when i check my mail today, there was ,mail in my mail box.
    well till, as i already told, I m a new user. So I have lot's of questions.
    Now i have problem on adding reseller.
    1. what is the different between "sites" and "domains"? does domain contains co-domains also?
    2.Is the "Limit webspace, sites, users and domains" only for reseller or the total sum for reseller as well as it's customer?
    ok these are the questions for rite now....
    till if you dont mind can you give me your msn address so that i can chat with you.
    ok thankx in advance

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

A site is a complete web site, and a domain is just a domain like example.com.
    In other control panels a web site is called a domain which isn't correct.
    To make it clearer: when you buy a domain at a domain registrar, you buy just the domain name, not a web site.

This is the amount of users, domains, etc. that a reseller can assign to his customers in total.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Sorry, i dont use any messengers :)