Traffic Quota Problem Remoting Framework 4.2.1

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by kextra1, Jan 7, 2009.

1. kextra1

kextra1 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I recently installed the latest version of ISPConfig and upgraded the remoting framework from 4.2 to 4.2-1 beta

I use the ISPConfig Billing System v1 with the remoting framework.

The problem is the Traffic quota.

When I upgraded to remoting framework 4.2-1, when a client purchases a hosting account it sets there traffic quota at 0 instead of -1, or unlimited. Which is causing problems because they cant upload files until i change it.

Is there anything I can change in the remoting frameworks remote directory to fix this?

At least change the quota limit back to -1 easily somehow? ...until I can create a traffic button and field in the product form within the billing software.

I did notice the phone number thing was fixed.

Any advise on the traffic quota issue would be appreciated greatly. Luckily I caught it early and it only affected one client.

Thanks guys,

k

2. kextra1

kextra1 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Fixed

Inside of ispconfig_web.lib.php I found:
    Code:
    if(empty($params["web_traffic"])) $params["web_traffic"] = 0;

change that to -1 and ur all good.

make this change in:

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_web.lib.php

I think I'll just add a checkbox and field option for on the billing software. I'm not to fast with php forms that i haven't made myself so if anyone knows of any linux based phpform editing tools i may not know about...please let me know.

I'm still new to ISPConfig .pkg Development hence my delay on other ispconfig pkg's....tell me, do u just rename the zip file to the pkg file and upload it with the update manager?

I know there's no variable docs or API command catalogue

If anyone could post some links to any ispconfig 2 and 3 developer documentation that would be bad ass!

Thanks