trouble Spamcop Submissions

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by hjlopes, Nov 6, 2006.

1. hjlopes

hjlopes New Member

Hi I read How To Automate Spamcop Submissions and as my configuration is a bit diferente. Here it goes!

I'm using postfix and cyrus with Maildir my mails are located in a main folder
    instead of installing mime-construct like this apt-get install mime-construct I found a rpm perl-mime-construct-1.9-1.src.rpm.

I changed the configuration on the file fe.sh and ran it with a spam email in it and got this out of it,

Can't locate Proc/WaitStat.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /usr/bin/mime-construct line 30.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/mime-construct line 30.
    Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

on the line to teach spamassassim about spam will it apply to all the users on the system??

2. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

Hello hjlopes

Well, I found mime-construct and used that... can't helpt you with the perl-mime-construct....

The way I wrote my howto it the ham/spam for bayes applies to a user only as the cron is run by an individual user. I'm not sure if a global bayes exist as I don't really see any use for it except if you are the only person using the mailserver...
    The problem when you make it globally is that people may could mark things as spam which you don't consider and vice-versa...

3. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

It seems you need to install the Proc::WaitStat Perl module.

4. hjlopes

hjlopes New Member

1 more problem!!

I was able to over come al the problems that I had to run Fe.sh and it seems that it is working fine.
    I only have 1 doubt how do I use procmail to forward all the mail that comes from spamcop??

And I would like to train spamcop for all the users I´m administrator of the system and when I consider a mail spam it is really spam.

Thanks

5. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff