Trouble with .html-trap.rc

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by mccyberix, Jan 25, 2007.

1. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

Hello!
    I have troubles configuring the '.html-trap.rc', I have tried to exclude some file extensions like '.doc' and '.xls' by configuring the mangle list in '.html-trap.rc' from beeing defanged but after few hours all my settings are discarded and the original state of the 'html-trap.rc' is restored. So there must be some script which turns the files in they original state and my question is where is the right place to make my settings permanent.
    thanks in advance!

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You must edit the .html-trap.rc template file in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf.

3. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

thank you very much, it works but editing the master rc doe's not allow me to make per user settings so my question, is it possible to remove the 'html-trap.rc.master' in order to preserve the different per user settings from beeing overwriten or is there a cleaner way to do so.
    Thx in advance

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The template is only used when a user is created or updated.

5. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

Ok I understand, thank you once again

6. kontrabant

kontrabant New Member

alternativ

You could use also this script:
    #!/bin/bash

mysql -uUSER -D db_ispconfig -pPASSWORD -e "UPDATE isp_isp_user SET status='u'"
    touch /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/.run

7. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

Thank you Kontrabant, but can you explain me what this script exactly does?
    thanx in advance

8. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

Appendix

I see that this script creates a file called .run but for which purpose and what does this file do?

9. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

The ISPConfig backend chacks every 10 seconds if /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/.run exists. /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/.run is created by the frontend whenever you've changed something in the web interface.
    If /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/.run exists, the ISPConfig backend checks the database for changes and rewrites the configuration files.

10. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

Thank you Till!

11. mccyberix

mccyberix Member

Sorry, I meaned Falko ;o)