Trying to customize ISPConfig....

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by devonblzx, Aug 21, 2006.

1. devonblzx

devonblzx New Member

Alright I'm having some issues trying to customize ISPConfig and I'm sure some people here can help me out.

1.) I am trying to add icons to the tools in the menu...I found that module.inc.php file has the info for the isp manager and dns manager so I figured it'd be the same for all. But when I go into the tools/lib/module.inc.php there are already icons specified but why don't any show up? Where am I supposed to add icons/edit icons for those?

2.) Also how do I configure what shows up in the different module's trees?? Which file would I edit?

3.) And last of all, I found nav.inc.php to edit for the template along with the images accordingly...are their any other main files to edit for templating?

Any other info on how to template ISPConfig successfully would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Devon

2. Morons

Morons Member

Costomise

Yes this seem to become nessesarry, ISPConfig is such and nice product Id like to customise it and even the manuals.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The Icon part is commented out in tools/lib/module.inc.php. If you remove the comments in line 34 and 58 the icons will show up when you go the next time to the tools module.

The tree is configured in the file inhalt_tree.php which exists in every module directory. e.g. ...../web/tools/inhalt_tree.php

Yes, the templates in web/templates/

The Icons are in: web/design/default/