Trying to recover from Server being deleted

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by foosman007, Nov 6, 2014.

1. foosman007

foosman007 New Member

I accedently deleted a server from my config and I'm trying to get it back.

[​IMG]

I got it in my list now but it's not updating from ispconfig.

The db server is running like it's supposed to but no changes are being updated to the db server configuration that are made in the contro panel. also it's not reading the system type, services online, load, virus protection and log files type information.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<br>
    Needs to have info like on mail server as in image below.

[​IMG]

2. foosman007

foosman007 New Member

not sure what's going on.

I shutdown all servers except for the main one but ispconfig says they are still up.

It's been about an hour and no changes in ispconfig monitor.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This means that all slaves lost the connection to the master and are not able to update their status anymore.

4. till

Did you restore the ispconfig db on the master from a recent backup? Thats the only way to get a deleted server back, if you would add it manualy, then it gets the wrong ID and connection to the salve gets broken.

ispconfig is doing backups when you update ispconfig, so take a look at /var/backupp/ for a recent backup of the ispconfig database from where you can extract the "server" table only.

5. foosman007

foosman007 New Member

I reverted back to before all upgrades and got it back the way it was.

Now I'm updating each server one at a time.

So far I have Wheezy on my main www server config. Everything seems good except for my phpmyadmin is opening a download every time I go to the login page. The very first time I went there it showed me a login. Then when I tried to login it tries to download a blank file. Now every time I go to the page to login it just opens the file.

should I try: apt-get remove "phpmyadmin*" and reload it?

6. till

Please check that apache mod_php is installed and enabled on the server that runs phpmyadmin.