UebiMiau, error messages.

Discussion in 'General' started by fkmeland, Mar 7, 2006.

1. fkmeland

fkmeland New Member

Hi, I get this error when I log in with a user in UebiMiau

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/inc.php on line 136

And I get this errors when I log out:

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/inc.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/inc.php:136) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/logout.php on line 73

It seems to work OK, but when I log out I am not returned to the log in of UebiMiau. Any easy solution to fix this? It might have happened after I updated to ISPconfig 2.2.0. , I used the UebiMiau module for ISPconfig.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please install the latest webmail package from ISPConfig.org.

3. fkmeland

fkmeland New Member

It works now, thank you so much! :) , keep on with the good work!
    ISPconfig rules ;)

4. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

Hi,
    I have a problem like that one but, at me, when i try to log in to mail i get this:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:110 (Connection refused) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau_mail.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/class.uebimiau_mail.php:66) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/msglist.php on line 64

I installed the newest version of mail for ISPconfig. Dows anyone what should i do to make this work?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please check if your pop3 server listens on localhost. You can check this with the command:

netstat -tap

6. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

it is stopped. i start it, it shows it starts but it doesan't really do that. i triyed to install Postfix With SMTP-AUTH And TLS and all it is needed as shown in perfect setup for fedora core 4 and when i werify the installation i get somme errors:

[root@CrazyDesign ~]# chkconfig imap on
    error reading information on service imap: No such file or directory
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# chkconfig imaps on
    error reading information on service imaps: No such file or directory
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# chkconfig ipop3 on
    error reading information on service ipop3: No such file or directory
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# chkconfig pop3s on
    error reading information on service pop3s: No such file or directory
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# /etc/init.d/sendmail stop
    Shutting down sendmail: [FAILED]
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# /etc/init.d/postfix start
    Starting postfix: [FAILED]
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# /etc/init.d/saslauthd start
    Starting saslauthd: [FAILED]
    [root@CrazyDesign ~]# /etc/init.d/xinetd restart
    Stopping xinetd: [ OK ]
    Starting xinetd: [ OK ]

before using the perfect setup for fedora core 4 i was able to use some php scripts to send mail from my server but now i can't and i get the errors i posted here.
    can you please help me with this?

7. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

This looks as if the imap package is not installed on your system. Please check that.

8. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

Yes i know that but when i install them it shows me that he installs/upgrade's them. Then, when i check the installation i get those errors. Is there any sources for that packages wich i could download and install them by my self?
    Or... is there a more big chance to make them work if i install them by using wget ... tar zxvf ... and install or compile... i think you understand what i am triyng to say. I am sorry if my english is not perfect.

9. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer