Uebimiau/webmail under https attachment name problem

Discussion in 'General' started by andcar, Sep 25, 2007.

1. andcar

andcar New Member

Hi all,
    I've upgraded to the last ispconfig release and I've also installed the last uebimiau pkg (removing the old directories before). Now I'm having some problems with atthachments file:
    1) NO name of the attachement (on the attachment field there is only the image with the red arrow) when viewing the email
    2) When I click to download it, the name is download.php but the extension is correctly identified cause it offers to open it directly using the right application.
    Just an example to be clear:
    if i send an email with example.pdf attached, the one that receive on uebimiau can view the attachment in the field but no name at all is specified. When he clicks to download it, the name proposed is download.php (if you want to save) but if you want to open it, the OS uses the xpdf (or whatelse) correctly.
    Thanks
    Andrea

2. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Thanks for your feedback.
    Yes, I can conform your bad experience with the attachments. :(
    I had a look to the Uebimiau configuration but i can't find anything wrong, which means i need help to solve the problem.

I hope anyone can have a look at it, so i can make the new Uebimiau package better. In the mean time i advise you to use the package based on Uebimiau 2.7.2.

3. andcar

andcar New Member

Ok, I see...
    but in the meantime it could be better to leave it from the official download page...don't you think?
    Bye
    Andrea

4. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

I will contact Till and ask him if the Uebimiau 2.7.10 package can be removed until we found a solution for the attachment problem. Sorry for the inconvenience .

5. andcar

andcar New Member

No problem at all....
    Thanks to you and to everyone involved in this wonderfull big piece of work.
    Andrea

6. chuckl

chuckl New Member

Hans, That Uebimiau version has severe problems, it seems to be half completed, and the bits don't talk to one another very well.

I've got an installable Telaen 1.1.3 package for ISPConfig done, which might be a better bet.

I've tested installs on Debian 3.1 and Ubuntu 6.06 standard setup, and a limited amount with an Suexec system. None on SuPHP.

It's about 2.36Meg, so I can't attach to this message unfortunately, but it is ready for wider testing.

7. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Telaen 1.1.3 package for ISPConfig

Thanks for your reaction!

In the mean time i am informed to about the problems with that Uebimiau package. For this reason, i sent a Telaen 1.1.3 package to Till as well, but it was not functioning yet because of login problems.

So, if you have a working Telaen 1.1.3 package for ISPConfig, please sent it to Till, because he tries to find a solution to get my Telaen package working!

8. chuckl

chuckl New Member

The reaction is self defence actually, I got tired of the muttering.

I'm happy to send it to Till, the question is how? Do PM's allow attachments?

Rgds

Chuck

9. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Hi again,

Please send him a PM an ask for instructions.
    Thanks for your help again!

10. willybald

willybald New Member

11. hahni

hahni New Member

Where can be found the latest Version of sentiMail for ISPConfig? The version I use has problems with HTML-Mails. It makes "img src"path"" instead of "img src="path"".

12. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

What is sentiMail?

13. hahni

hahni New Member

A optional package for ISPConfig. The login-screen shows UebiMiau. And this version has the problems above. But what can be done and where can i find tha latest version?

14. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

So is this the Uebimiau package from the ISPConfig.org site?

15. hahni

hahni New Member

Yes, it was the latest package from ispconfig.org. And this one has problems with inline-html-images.