unable to login with pure-ftp with mysql error

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by xzibiz, Feb 5, 2017.

1. xzibiz

xzibiz New Member

I have a problem with my pure-ftp server.
    It started after I tried upgrading to mysql 5.6 from 5.5. It did't work.
    So I had to install 5.5 again. After that I cant login to ftp accounts.

Code:
    Feb  5 20:03:41 isp pure-ftpd: ([email protected].###.###) [INFO] New connection from 46.246.117.37
    Feb  5 20:03:41 isp pure-ftpd: ([email protected].###.###) [INFO] SSL/TLS: Enabled TLSv1/SSLv3 with AES256-GCM-SHA384, 256 secret bits cipher
    Feb  5 20:03:41 isp pure-ftpd: ([email protected].###.###) [WARNING] Wrong SQL parameters : [SELECT password FROM ftp-user WHERE username="ftpuser" AND status="1" AND (ipaccess = "*" OR ipaccess LIKE "46.246.###.###")]
    Feb  5 20:03:41 isp pure-ftpd: ([email protected].###.###) [INFO] PAM_RHOST enabled. Getting the peer address
    Feb  5 20:03:49 isp pure-ftpd: ([email protected].###.###) [WARNING] Authentication failed for user [ftpuser]
    Feb  5 20:03:49 isp pure-ftpd: ([email protected].###.###) [INFO] Logout.
    The user is listed in the DB. If I try insert it to mysql, i get:
    Code:
    mysql> SELECT Password FROM ftp-user WHERE username="xzibizftp" AND status="1" AND (ipaccess = "*" OR ipaccess LIKE "46.246.###.###");
    ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-user WHERE username="ftpuser" AND status="1" AND (ipaccess = "*" OR ipaccess ' at line 1
    How can I fix this ?